At Parkview Pediatric Dentistry we value your time and understand that waiting in an office with a young child or multiple children can be a stressful experience. Because of this, we always aim to respect your time and strive to see your child at the scheduled time for their appointment. We also have fun “Kids Only” areas to help promote a fun environment for children.
If an emergency or conflict arises and you must reschedule please do so at least 24 hours prior to your child’s appointment. This will allow us to offer this appointment to one of our other families who is waiting to receive care in our office.
We do schedule plenty of time for our appointments so that our doctors can answer all questions and address all your child’s needs. However, we also leave times in our schedule to accommodate injuries and emergencies, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
If for some reason you are going to be late or unable to make your scheduled appointment please contact us as soon as possible. This will allow us to either reschedule the appointment or move it to a better time for you and your family.
Please feel free to ask our staff or call our office with any questions. We are happy to help in any way we can.
- Insurance Claims & Co-Payments
- Filing insurance is a courtesy for all of our patients and we are happy to do this to minimize stresses on our patients. However, we do not have contracts with insurance companies. Because of this we can only assist you in estimating your portion of payment. We try to give you the most accurate estimates our resources allow. It is important that you understand that our relationship lies with you as our patient and not with the insurance company.
- Parkview Pediatric Dentistry is an out of network dental provider, however our trained staff will file your dental claim for your visit and we accept the assignment of benefits (ie, we do not make you pay up front for what your insurance company will pay).
All payments are expected the day of service unless other financial arrangements have been made. If all insurance information is available on or before the day of your appointment we will be happy to file your claim for you. We will evaluate your insurance coverage and estimate your portion. We will file all your claims electronically to speed up the reimbursement process.
In an effort to provide the highest standard of care, our doctors practice by the guidelines set forth by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. These include limiting x-ray exposures, providing preventive services and providing the best long term restorations for your child based on scientific research. These standards are not dictated by your insurance company, but are intended to provide a level of care that allows Parkview Pediatric Dentistry provide exceptional care.
- Payment Plans & Financial Options
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and personal checks. We also have financing options such as care credit. Please speak with a member of our staff for full explanation of our financing options if you have more questions.